2 AUGUTS 2023: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS GO LIVE
15 DECEMBER 2023: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
15 JANUARY 2024: FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE
FRIDAY 19 APRIL 2024: ISC2024 SINGAPORE
Abstract Submission Process
To facilitate the submission process, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Please submit your abstract to Editorial@thejbba.com. After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within five working days.
- The abstract should be no more than 250 words. Please use the abstract template given below. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- Your abstract should be a concise summary of a paper’s substance, including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Abstract submission deadline is 15 December 2023 midnight GMT.
- All abstracts will undergo a double-blind peer review by the ISC Committee. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee will be responsible for the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
- You will be notified of the review outcome by 20 December 2023.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to submit your presentation and the full paper by no later than 15 January 2024.
- Please use the below template as a guide to writing your abstract. Please submit the abstract to: Editorial@thejbba.com
Please submit your FULL papers to the JBBA at:
HOW TO WRITE YOUR ABSTRACT
TITLE OF PAPER
Author’s Name (Surname with Initials)
E Mail/ Contact Details
An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words.
Keywords: writing, template, sixth, edition, self-discipline, good (maximum 6 words)
Please send your biography together with the abstract using following format:
Biography (word count should not exceed 50 words)
Contact information (Address, contact/mobile number, email address, Twitter account & LinkedIn account)
Category: (Project/ Oral presentation/ Poster presentation)
Name for the Certificate
Sara J Atkinson
Researcher, Department of Economics
Johns Hopkins University
Biography: (Only 40 – 50 words)
Since joining John Hopkins University, Sara has been involved with studies related to applications of blockchain in Gov-tech & Smart Cities. In 2017, Sara wrote a paper on “challenges in the implementation of blockchain based local government infrastructures”. Before joining the University, Sara worked at University College London as a senior researcher. Since 2016, Sara has been working full time as an academic at Johns Hopkins University.
Department of Economics
Johns Hopkins University
No 10, Abbots Road
Category: Oral Presentation
Name for the Certificate: Sara John Atkinson
15 September 2023