5th Blockchain International Scientific Conference
18 March 2023
Important Dates and Deadlines
Abstract submission deadline
15 November 2022
Notification of review outcome
30 November 2022
Presentation and Full Paper submission deadline
(if accepted, you will be asked to give a 10 mins presentation at ISC2023)
30 December 2022
Speakers notified of Oral/ Poster presentation slots
5 January 2023
Conference Registration deadline for Speakers
20 January 2023
**18 March 2023* (MANCHESTER, UK)
Abstract Submission Process
To facilitate the submission process, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Please submit your abstract to Editorial@thejbba.com. After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within five working days.
- The abstract should be no more than 250 words. Please use the abstract template given below. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- Your abstract should be a concise summary of a paper’s substance, including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Abstract submission deadline is 15 November 2022 midnight GMT.
- All abstracts will undergo a double-blind peer review by the ISC Committee. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee will be responsible for the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
- You will be notified of the review outcome by 30 November 2022.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to submit your presentation and the full paper by no later than 30 December 2022.
- Please use the below template as a guide to writing your abstract. Please submit the abstract to: Editorial@thejbba.comDecember
TITLE OF PAPER
Author’s Name (Surname with Initials)
E Mail/ Contact Details
An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a single paragraph, without indentation, that summarizes the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words.
Keywords: writing, template, sixth, edition, self-discipline, good (maximum 6 words)
Please send your biography together with the abstract using following format:
Biography (word count should not exceed 50 words)
Contact information (Address, contact/mobile number, email address, Twitter account & LinkedIn account)
Category: (Project/ Oral presentation/ Poster presentation)
Name for the Certificate
Sara J Atkinson
Researcher, Department of Economics
Johns Hopkins University
Biography: (Only 40 – 50 words)
Since joining John Hopkins University, Sara has been involved with studies related to applications of blockchain in Gov-tech & Smart Cities. In 2017, Sara wrote a paper on “challenges in the implementation of blockchain based local government infrastructures”. Before joining the University, Sara worked at University College London as a senior researcher. Since 2016, Sara has been working full time as an academic at Johns Hopkins University.
Department of Economics
Johns Hopkins University
No 10, Abbots Road
Category: Oral Presentation
Name for the Certificate: Sara John Atkinson
15 August 2022